English Subject Leader Networks
English Subject Lead Networks
These networks will provide opportunities to:
- Keep up to date with DfE/national developments and initiatives
- Discuss implications for own schools and prioritise next steps
- Receive informed advice on how to lead English across the school
- Address key issues and raise attainment
- Hear from guest speakers and share best practice
- Explore newly developed, tried and tested resources
- Engage in discussions and practical activities to develop the role of Subject Lead
- Suitable audience: English Subject Leads
- Dates: 7 Nov 2019 / 23 Jan 2020 / 7 May 2020
- Time: 1.30 – 4.00pm (Registration at 1.15pm)
- Venue: Rosehill Training Centre
- Price: £80.00 for 1 network or £200.00 for all 3 networks if booked by 31 October 2019 and paid within 28 days of invoice date
Consultants understand ‘real life’ in a school alongside national initiatives and expectations.
Always current information, well explained and consultants are always thinking ahead, pre-empting problems for Subject Leads.
I’ve learnt so much. I am much clearer on my role now.